Monday, July 27, 2015

Sunrise at 35,000 feet





Seeing the sunrise while flying over the Atlantic is majestic and beautiful.  It's puts things in perspective.  I woke a bunch of players up so that we could enjoy the beginning of a new day in Ireland.  Once we landed, we sailed through Customs and Immigration and met our tour guide.

It was then on the bus for a quick tour of Dublin and a our first stop in Malahide.  It's a quaint fishing village with a really nice castle.  Then it was off to Howth for a look at Dublin from the coast.  What a gorgeous view.

I'll post a few pictures once I figure out how to post them in the blog. Have patience with me.  I'm a first-time blogger!!

We have a short break now (after lunch) and then we will meet in an hour or so for a quick run and a short training session.

Till later......and till I can post photos.
All best.

No comments:

Post a Comment